I don't think anyone still reads this, so I'm not all that concerned with that I say here. That said, this post will have nothing to do whatsoever with internet dating, because I haven't been winked at (or winked at anyone, the record should reflect) in like a month. I just wanted to put up a post about something that has really been on my mind lately:
Red Lobster.
So I dragged my besty Kristyn to the Lobster a few nights ago. I had never been there and was really craving some coconut shrimp - what can I say? I love my coconut shrimp. So first of all, we're greeted by the CREEPIEST woman I've ever met. She strides right up to Kris and goes "I knew you were going to show up!" and tries to shake Kris's hand. Kris looks at me as though she's not sure other people are seeing the same thing she is and shakes the woman hand. Let me digress - this crazy Red Lobster lady was extremely tiny and almost COMPLETELY bald - her hair was so thin I could see her entire skull. You know what ruins my appetite for coconut shrimp? Female baldness.
So anyway, we finally get a seat from someone with a full head of hair in what we were told was the non-smoking section. Except we were basically sitting in the bar where EVERYONE WAS SMOKING. Awesome.
Our waitress comes and cards us (standard) and takes our orders. Beer for me, pina colada for the lady and fried shrimp all around. We were SIKED.
Until the shrimp came. The shrimp itself was actually fine, but sweet jesus the dipping sauce smelled like frosting and ass. We both had about 4 shrimp and 7 french fries and gave up.
Then the bill comes. $40 for craptastic shrimp with ass-flavored frosting sauce. Are you joking?
Red Lobster: Friends off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment