As a Friday treat, and because I'm way burned out from the all-day sales conference I had today, I'm just going to give you the entirety of the profile of one of the 4 (!!) guys that winked at me today:
I love to meet a pertner in life, some willing to go the long distance. Respect should be important. work through thick and thin. We will have our ups and downs what ever we make of it. Some that is not self centered. but thinks of me. For i will think of her and how to bless her heart. Open minded. Most of all loving, merciful, compationate. and again we can at it nobody is perfect. i cant change a person, but i can be there for her :).. I can help with love and understaning.
Enough said.
Happy weekend everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment