In the cut-and-paste spirit of the weekend, I give you the email I just got from one of the two guys whose winks I returned on Friday.
"So i just moved into my condo a few weeks ago and have been thinking about getting a cleaning lady for the heck of it for almost a month. My place is no where near the level for a cleaning lady but im really curious how well this they really clean. So I'm "treating" myself. Didnt stay out too late tonight, reserved some cash flow and forked over 50 bucks for a cleaning lady to come over at 9am and clean my condo from top to bottom. I guess i just had to tell someone cuz maybe im feelin guilty haha. So that's whats going on in my world......ahaha TOP THAT!"
Honest to god, I read that entire thing (up until the 2nd to last sentence...if you count the "ahaha TOP THAT" challenge as a sentence) thinking this guy was about to offer me $50 to clean his condo.
Why did he tell me this? Did he think this is what I mean by "genius-level pee-your-pants hilarity"?? Because telling me that you're too lazy to clean your gross condo isn't funny. I feel like he had to add the "ahaha" at the end just so that I knew he was kidding and trying to be funny...even though he wasn't kidding and it's not funny.
Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ewwwww
Post a Comment