Thursday, March 29, 2007

Day 16

Okay! Good news! I now have two guys who have winked at me in the past two days who I actually think I could sustain an online conversation with - One is 26 and one is 24, both are a little chubby and both have somewhat stimulating profiles. The 24 year-old is actually the most intriguing, but he ends his profile with a damn emoticon.

THEY ARE LIKE THE DAMN EBOLA VIRUS. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THEM NO MATTER HOW FAST YOU RUN.

Anyway, I'm going on vaca again this weekend, so I won't be posting 'til like Tuesday. Deal with it Kenny. Hopefully by then I'll have something fabulous to tell you about my new chubby boyfriend who was totally using the emoticon ironically.

Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

V in the City said...

Hurray for Sarah!!;)!

Sarah said...

Melly, I love you, but for the love of god ENOUGH WITH THE EMOTICONS.

V in the City said...

Ironic Emoticons....

V in the City said...

ironic emoticons....

Anonymous said...

I am the dumb blonde, I didn't realize your blog ws going on, I was still waiting for you to publish the next installation... but don't worry I am caught up now, excellent work dear...

and about these guys, I mean you have always been into the deuce/deuce and a half kind of guy... maybe this is going sometwhere?