Sweet mother, this could not wait. Simply COULD. NOT. WAIT. I'll get back to the guy I emailed later, but for now we need to discuss the guy who just winked at me - You see, whenever you get a "wink" you are sent an email informing you of this fact, an email which includes a picture (thank GOD) of whoever has decided that you are cute enough - or in my case, have a weird enough profile - to wink at. From there you're just a short click away from your husband-to-be's profile, and in a move that I think is extremely fair of me, I have never once simply looked the picture and written the poor guy off. I mean, who am I to judge?
So anyway, this guy winks at me, he's not really my type but, in keeping with my vow to not be THAT shallow, I head over to his profile. Oh. Sweet. Jesus. What does he do for fun? "Jousting and swordfighting." WHAT? Ok, weird but still reading...His occupation? "medieval times dinner and tournament ." AHHHHH. I can't even make fun of this - The joke writes itself. The guy is one of the knights that jousts for the crowd whilst the serving wenches throw chicken drumsticks and mulled mead at the crowd. I wonder how many times he has beaten the Black Knight and saved the princess or whatever. Do you think he's a big fan of D&D? What level Dungeon Master do you think he is? Wasn't there an MTV True Life about this? I am considering sending him a message just so I can get my questions answered. It's not every day you cyber-meet a fake knight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have had this guy on a date so fast heads would have rolled! Or rings would have been tossed. Or something.
Seriously, DREAM DATE. You could write an entire book about that time you dated that guy from Medieval Times!
God, sometimes I miss being single! I have so few opportunties for anecdotes!
Post a Comment