My first full day with NO communication whatsoever from Mr. Emoticon...turns out I didn't need all your advice ANYWAY (but thanks to the 3 of you who did weigh in. Love you like a 2/3 anonymous and 1/3 crazy Army-loving sister.) Looks like
OH MY SWEET GOOD GOD. I am not making this up, he legit JUST IM'd me. Like I was concentrating really hard on my next jackass comment and looked up and OOPS I'm typing in his little IM box.
Note the time stamp:
iceNIU XXXX (9:17:17 PM): so meet any more knights?
Note the emoticon:
iceNIU XXXX (9:17:34 PM): :)
Are you kidding me? What a creapy stalker :(
Oh sweet jesus AND he uses the "r" instead of "are" and "u" instead of "you:"
iceNIU XXX (9:18:54 PM): how r u?
This guy is literally my cyber-nightmare.
Alright that's it. No more of this ignore-him-and-he'll-go-away crap. This guy CLEARLY does not pick up on my subtle signals...and by "subtle signals" I mean no response or communication of any kind for the last 5 days. Yup, real subtle.
The afghan scenario painted by Mandy's co-worker is looking - in all seriousness - more probable by the minute.
UPDATE! I DID IT:
pureSuGaRXX (9:23:41 PM): listen I have to be honest with you - I'm just not really feeling this right now
(Disclaimer - the last characters in my screen name are not XX, I'm not THAT much of a singles-grabbing, g-string-wearing, lady of the night. I just don't want all you crazies sending me IMs filled with emoticons and excessive exclamation points at all hours of the night...But yeah, the puresugar part? That's alllll me.
I've never been so embarassed in all my days on this earth...or at least not since I started a blog about my experiences online dating.
Waaa waaaa.)
He actually took it pretty well:
iceNIU XXXX (9:24:45 PM): no problem. been nice chattin a bit.
And then:
iceNIU XXXX (9:25:07 PM): :)
OH COME ON.
Well thank God that's done. My first match.com rejection went amazingly well. I feel fantastic.
God I hope I don't see him at Features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm going to the bar
alooooone...
waaaa waaa.
could be worse sarah, could be worse.
Why did he say OH COME ON. What a weirdo. At least he didn't abbreviate it though. He could have said "O CUM ON." That would have been worse. Maybe he deserves a second chance.
No you jackass. I said "Oh come on." Because he used an emoticon. AGAIN.
I can see where you got confused though...sort of.
Post a Comment